Roku Streaming Stick+
Roku Streaming Stick+ is a streaming platform “stick” that plugs in to your TV and allows you access to the internet and streaming apps.
- Long-range wireless receiver
- Plug in Play Setup
- Streams in HD, 4K, or HDR
- Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, Hulu with Live TV, Apple TV, The Roku Channel, Showtime and Google Play, Peacock
- Stream free TV, live news, sports, movies, music and all your favorite apps with the Roku Streaming Stick+. This particular Roku device comes with long range wireless capabilities.
Why would you want the Roku Streaming Stick+?
- Access to all the streaming platforms in one place.
- Plugs the internet in to your tv allowing you to watch many different streaming services. (Including free services like Peacock)
- Receives Updates Quickly compared to the smart tv setup.
- Plug in Play Setup
- Overall, the Roku Streaming Stick+ has great reviews.
Roku Streaming Stick+, 2 AAA Batteries, Voice control Remote, Power Adapter, Extender Cable
Roku Streaming Stick+ Specs
|Item Weight||9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 0.8 x 0.47 inches|
|Item model number||Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810R|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Component Outputs||Hdmi|
Pros & Cons
– Get 90 days free of Amazon Music Unlimited
– long-range wireless receiver
– sharp resolution and vivid color
– no activation fee
– free channels available
– Voice remote with TV controls
– The only streaming player (Roku) that works with Siri, Hey Google, and Alexa.
– Some people reported that they had to change batteries frequently after 5 months of use.
Who is it For– It Is for those who have multiple streaming services already to stream on your TV. The device is also for those who want access to free tv streaming apps.
Who is it Not For– If you only have one streaming service. Not for you if you do not like watching TV.
If you are looking to outfit your TV with the internet so you can watch your favorite apps, then the Roku Streaming Stick is for you. If you already own a smart tv, check the apps that come installed. If your fav is not amoung those apps then the Roku Streaming Stick+ is for you.
If you are looking for a long range wireless receiver then this is the right device for you!
If , however, you are a one streaming service person then this device is NOT for you. You would be better off spending the money elsewhere.
The Good News? The Roku Streaming Stick+ is budget friendly!
Q. How to turn off your roku streaming stick?
A. Go to Settings, Then System, Then Power. At this point you will be given two options
1.Auto Power Off Mode
2. System Restart
Q. How to reset Roku streaming stick plus?
A. See Above. Use Option 2
Q. How to install the Roku Streaming Stick+ streaming stick?
A. Plug it in and connect to the internet.
Q. How is the Roku Streaming Stick+ different from other Roku devices?
This model is made for long distance wifi as it has a long distance router.
Other Roku Models