Emergency Sleeping Bag With HeatechoÂ® Technology
Tact BivvyÂ® 2.0 Green Emergency Sleeping Bag With HeatechoÂ® Technology, Paratinder, & Whistle By Frog & Co By Frog & Co.
Comes in Yellow or Green
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Made of lightweight and ultra-thin HeatEcho® reflective polyester film, weighing only 4.7 ounces
- MADE FOR EMERGENCIES: Reflects 90% of your body’s heat back to you
- DURABLE: Tear-resistant, windproof, and waterproof. Features taped seams for added strength
- EASY TO USE: Unpack from its stuff sack and slide yourself inside
- CONVENIENT STUFF SACK: Reusable bivvy sleeping bag can be stuffed back into the oversized stuff sack for multiple uses
- DIMENSIONS: Fits in the palm of your hand. Remove from stuff sack and its dimensions are 7 feet x 3 feet in size
- PARA-TINDER DRAWSTRING: Over 10 inches of drawstring to securely close the stuff sack. Drawstring made of para-tinder, just expose the inner cord and use as a flammable Slfire starter.
- WHISTLE: Use the 120 Decibel whistle to alert rescuers
- CARABINER: Makes it easy to clip to your bag or pack
STAY ALIVE WITH THE TACT BIVVY®
This lightweight emergency sleeping bag can be used by itself or act as a liner for your regular sleeping bag and keep you warm through the night. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, but large enough for a 7 foot man. The Tact Bivvy® is made of ultra-lightweight HeatEcho® material which is waterproof and windproof, so you’ll stay warm even in the coldest conditions. Add this essential piece of gear to your bugout bag or camping equipment to be ready for anything.