Belifu Dual Channel Tens Ems Unit 24 Modes Muscle Stimulator
Today’s review will be about the Belifu dual channel tens ems unit 24 modes muscle stimulator. I have actually purchased and used this item so this review will be based on actual experience. The first part of the article is a run through of the technical details. The Second part is description of my personal experience.
What Is A TENS Machine?
TENS stands for Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. It is a type of pain relief that uses a mild electrical current to “massage” the muscle. It is a device that has electrical wires or cables that connect to pads (sticky) called electrodes. These pads are then placed on muscle points on the body.
How Does A TENS Machine Work?
The device uses a mild electrical current to stimulate the muscles and relaxes them.
Who Is The Belifu Dual Channel Tens Ems For?
This device is for anyone who suffers from pain and especially chronic pain.
Warning! Not for people who have pacemakers as the device emits a mild electrical current that would interfere with the pacemaker.
I would also say this device is not for the super sensitive.
How To Use The Belifu Dual Channel Tens Ems
- Snap desired pads on to the electric wires. You will need to use all four electrodes for each wire you want to plug in to the post.
- Plug in electric cable in to port A or B or both if needed. Turn on the device power by sliding the power button to the left.
- Use the Arrows to select main mode 1-6. (There are 6 main modes and each main mode has 4 different modes to select for different massage types.)
- Then press the M button to choose the individual type of massage.
- At this point the device is ready to go.
- Finally, Press the up and down arrows to select intensity.
- Targets pain points on the body.
- Works on everything but the head and heart areas.
- Actually works.
- No drug side effects.
- The instructions are not great or in very much detail.
- Seems complicated at first.
- It is not for the faint of heart as it does send electrical pulses through the pads to the muscles. (That is how TENS machines perform. It can be a bit uncomfortable at first when getting use to how the device actually works.)
- Might require a second person to help place nodes in hard-to-reach areas.
Belifu Dual Channel Tens Ems Specs
MODEL/MAKE/STYLE: Belifu dual channel tens ems unit 24 modes muscle stimulator
WEIGHT: 10.23 Ounces
DIMENSIONS: 6.22 x 3.66 x 2.56 inches
COLOURS: One Color Available
WARRANTY INFORMATION: Register for warranty with purchase details and manual.
Click Here to Register Device
- Belifu Dual Channel Tens Ems Unit 24 Modes Muscle Stimulator Device
- USB cable for charging device
- 3 Electric Wires
- Belifu Dust Proof Bag
- 2 Small Pads
- 6 Medium Pads
- 2 Large Pads
I think that the Belifu dual channel tens ems unit 24 modes muscle stimulator is good especially for the price.
I have little experience with other TENS machines, so I can’t really compare it to other more expensive machines.
I can only say that I liked the effects of using this device. It was not a perfect solution to being pain free but it helped immensely. I look forward to using it more in the future.
If you or someone you know is having chronic pain issues order one today. You won’t be disappointed.
Personal Experience (Section 2)
First Impressions after opening the box. (Free Thoughts)
On The Device: “Wow. It is smaller than expected.”
Looking at accessories: “Lots of wires.”
Looking at the screen of Machine: “OMG this looks complicated.”
Overall: “Thank God there is a manual.”
The manual was of some help but it was not very specific on using the wires/cables/nodes with the wires. (More on that above.) It took a couple of tries to get the device up and working. Once I did figure it out, it was really simple ,but it did take a lot of trial and error.
I placed pads on shoulders and neck.
Well it was a little intense for using a TENS machine for the first time. I loved it though. I don’t know if it really massaged me (if so it felt like the chop method) or if it just interrupted the pain signals, but it worked. I feel no pain in the areas I treated. I am feeling less pain in the areas close by which is making me want to use this device again to target those areas.
Note: I figured out later the chopping was just one of the modes available.
Warning: There was a warning in the Manuel about not using the device again for at least 3 hours after a treatment.
PS. I am counting down.
I find myself wishing hubbie was home to help me attach some nodes to my back. Yep it is a two person job unless you have a large mirror and can contort yourself around to place the nodes. Maybe you just need long arms. I am no good at reaching to my back. If you are, then this will not require a second person.
Second Use Same area. 3hrs later.
So the effects wore off and I decided to treat the same area again. No problems after immediate use. I did experience some random muscle pulses in that area later.
Note to self: Do not treat the same area after the 3-hour mark. Try a different area.
Third use. A full 24 hours later. Same area.
No random muscle pulses after use this time.
Fourth Use 48 hours later. Different area.
I was able to place node behind shoulder blade. I placed the other pads on my shoulders. This time it was a lot less intense as I did not have pads on the neck this time. Oh yeah! I could get use to this!!!
Order the Belifu dual channel tens ems unit 24 modes muscle stimulator HERE.